Tuesday 25 September 2012

2000 Trees Festival

During the summer I went to 2000 Trees to photograph for the festival organisers. I photographed lots of bands including The Gallows, Pulled Apart by Horses, Shapes, Spycatcher, The Computers, Imperial Lesuire, Turbo Wolf + lots more!

I had a great time and got to see loads of bands I really like :)

Here's a small selection of some of the images I took. The man jumping in the mud is one of my favourites, he made my day :)

Mud Man :) 

Turbo Wolf                                          Spycather

       Imperial Leisure                            Pulled Apart by Horses 

James Cleaver Quintet

Straight Lines                                       Tellison

The Computers

            Shapes                                       Pulled Apart by Horses

Gallows

Shapes                                                Gallows

© Sally Rose McCormack

No comments:

Post a Comment