Monday 19 November 2012

Gut Punch! - Film Stills - 80's Daters


I recently went to London to work on the set of Gut Punch as the Still's Photographer :) As well as shooting stills I also shot promotional images for the film too. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing the film! 

The film was written by Andrew Yerlett, directed by Adrian McDowall & produced by Michelle Eastwood. Filming finished last Friday and the film is currently in post-production. It's expected to be released around January 2013. The film stars Christian Lee, Justin Edwards, Rebekah Staton & Rufus Jones. 



Film Synopsis... 
'After discovering that his biological farther could be any one of the desperadoes from a 1980's video-dating tape, 15-year-old Adam embarks on a suburban quest to find the man he can now call 'Dad'. 

Here are some of the promotional images I took of the 80's daters... 





© Sally Rose McCormack

No comments:

Post a Comment