Saturday 16 June 2012

Made for You Magazine & Exhibition!

Last month was the UOG Photography Editorial & Advertising Graduate Degree show. It was very impressive to say the least and has definitely put the pressure on us 2nd years to keep the quality of work high for our own show next year!

Despite being a second year I was lucky enough to get some of my own work into the exhibition as part of my friends magazine Made for You. My friend Rebecca Warriner decided to create a magazine, she commissioned multipul photographers to shoot features for it, including shooting many of the features herself. I was honoured when she asked me to shoot for it too.
The magazine is absolutely beautiful and really reflects her personality!

Anyway here's some pics of the final magazine! 



Made for You Magazine, 
Front cover images by Rebecca Warriner & David Swailes. 



My feature in the food section of the Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment