Saturday 16 June 2012

Republic!

So I'm off to do some freelance work for Republic again next week. I've been asked to come in and cover the junior photographer whilst she's in Ibiza! I'm actually sad that it's only one week!

I absolutely loved working here last time, everyone is really nice and I had lots of fun! I'm not even sure if work is even meant to be that fun!

Like last time I'll be helping out with photographing the clothing on both mannequins & models. Organising & processing the files & general assisting too!

Here are some pictures from last time!

                                                     I wish this was my permanent job

 Image's photographed by me:)


          My work on the Republic website

Holly shooting male model :)

 Makeup & Styling

No comments:

Post a Comment