Thursday 14 June 2012

Vidal Sassoon

Sorry fo the lack of post's recently! I've actually been away sunning myself in Italy :)

So yesterday I did another shoot for Vidal Sassoon, I really enjoy these shoots as theres a big team of us working together to make some great shots! Karl Hodson from M.A.C did the makeup again, he is extremely talented, so I was glad to see him back doing the makeup! And obviously the hair looked amazing as usual! 

I am currently going through all the pics from the shoot and working with the creative director to select the best ones so I can begin editing them. Unfortunately I won't be able to post them up yet, until after Vidal Sassoon have used them.

Instead I've deiced to show you a few of the images I did for them last year...

Keep your eyes out from the new ones! I should be posting them up soon! :) 


    

    


No comments:

Post a Comment